Learn the latest rescue techniques involving serious medical emergencies and injuries by taking first aid and CPR training in Hamilton. Learn the latest American Heart Association and ILCOR approved CPR rescue techniques when you enrol in standard, emergency, childcare and / or CPR and AED courses. Other popular courses with this provider includes Food Safety, WHMIS, TDG, H2S Awareness, Oxygen Administration, Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support. This provider offers other services outside of courses including facility safety audits, advanced and basic first aid / safety supplies and re-stocking. You can find a complete of available courses, products and services on the Hamilton First Aid website here. You may also use the contact information posted below to contact this Ontario WSIB approved provider.
Contacting Hamilton First Aid
To purchase equipment, safety supplies, first aid kits or to register for first aid, CPR and / or AED training use the following contact information:
- Telephone (Toll Free Number): 1-888-870-7002
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://firstaidcprhamilton.ca/
A full list of products and courses is available on the Hamilton First Aid Website. Customer service representatives are available to take calls from the toll free number from 8 am to 8 pm Monday through to Sunday.
Largest selection of training programs
The following is a full list of courses available with Hamilton First Aid:
- Standard first aid
- Childcare first aid
- Emergency first aid
- Babysitting Training
- Marine first aid
- CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED
- Oxygen Adminstration
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Fire Safety
- Medical Terminology
- Private Infant CPR Training
- Private Courses
Use the contact information posted above to register or inquire about one of the above mentioned courses.
Other Services Available
This Ontario provider also offers the following services in Mississauga:
- Facility safety and response plan audits
- First aid supplies and re-stocking
- Advanced safety, first aid and AED equipment
Use the contact information above to inquire about the services provided by this provider.
St Mark James Training training certificates are awarded after the course is completed. These are valid for 36 months and may be renewed through re-certification courses if prerequisites are met. The following courses can be renewed:
- Standard first aid
- CPR level “C”
- CPR level “HCP”
- Standard childcare first aid
All other courses must be re-taken to renew certification in accordance with Ontario WSIB requirements.
All classes have the cheapest rates in the Hamilton area. Fees include taxes, certification, and workplace approved training manuals. Trainees only pay the fees once – during enrolment – and there are no additional expenses during the rest of the training period.
All classes are taught by workplace approved certified instructors in high-end training facilities throughout Hamilton. Choose a program and enrol today!
Did You Know?
Before starting CPR…
- Check consciousness of victim: try to wake the victim by vigorous tapping, shaking, and asking “Are you okay?” loudly
- Have someone call the emergency number. If alone, give one minute of CPR then call the emergency number.
- Begin CPR
- If there is an automated external defibrillator (AED) available, give one shock then start CPR
Learn these steps and many more in CPR and first aid training in Hamilton.