Whether you need first aid and CPR certification for workplace, academic or personal purposes Calgary First Aid has a course for you. This nationally recognized provider offers a variety of courses including two-day standard first aid and CPR training. Over 5000 people register for training with this provider every year. Certification issued to successful participants meet Alberta workplace requirements and teach participants practical and common sense rescue techniques. One day and half day CPR training programs are also available. Learn CPR rescue techniques from experienced instructors that teach using the latest standards provided by ILCOR and the American Heart Association. Training locations are located Northwest and Southeast of down-town Calgary. Learn to save a life and build your resume by enrolling in first aid and CPR training programs in Calgary today.
Click here to visit the Calgary First Aid website for a complete list of classes.
Enrolment at Calgary First Aid
Enrolment for training courses at Calgary First Aid is very quick and simple. You can visit the website for an on-line registration form, send-an e-mail, or give a telephone call to register. Walk-ins are also highly encouraged by the Calgary First Aid Staff. Use the following contact information to register for first aid and CPR training in Calgary today.
- Training Location 1: #206B, 1615 10 Ave SW Calgary, AB T3C 0J5
- Training Location 2: Suite 410, 8989 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, T2H 0M2
Email Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 587-774-5317
Website Address: www.firstaidcalgary.ca
Typical participants that register for these courses include:
- New Parents
- Oil and Gas Workers
- Security Guards
- Police Officers
- Fire fighters
- Community Centre workers
- Daycare / childcare workers
- Government employees
About Calgary First Aid
- Rates are very cheap and are the lowest in Calgary. They include taxes, certification, and training manuals, and are paid only once during enrolment. Calgary First Aid assures you that there will be no additional expenses during the rest of the training period.
- If you decide to drop out of a training program, full refunds are given as long as the trainee informs the staff 72-hours beforehand.
- Full courses are available in three levels, all inclusive of basic first aid and automated external defibrillation (AED).
- If you do not want to enrol in both first aid and CPR, stand-alone CPR and stand-alone first aid classes are also available.
- Calgary First Aid also offers private programs for training in special events, company headquarters, or even at home or work. These classes have different rates than regular programs so send an e-mail or give a call to book them.
- Certification from St Mark James are awarded to trainees who are able to complete a program. The certificate is good for three years and can be renewed through refresher programs.
- Calgary First Aid has refresher programs twice a week.
- Facilities are high-end and equipped with the latest technology for first aid, CPR, and AED training.
- All classes are taught by workplace approved certified instructors so you are assured of quality training.
Did You Know?
Did you know that you can attend an emergency first aid re-certification course with your standard first aid award? Because the entire emergency first aid program is part of the standard first aid program, you are eligible to attend a emergency first aid re-certification. However, you will not be able to upgrade to a standard first aid certificate with your emergency first aid certificate, only the other way around.