Red Deer First Aid is one of the lowest priced, most professional, experienced and popular provider of Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) approved first aid and CPR training programs. A number of classes are available including basic life support (BLS), advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS), WHMIS, fire safety, MSDS, babysitting, standard first aid, emergency first aid and childcare first aid. Courses vary in length from one to two days in length. Choose a class here and enrol with Red Deer First Aid. A number of registration methods are available including on-line, telephone, in person or via email. Use the contact information provided below to register for a first aid and / or CPR course or to inquire about other services offered by this provider.
Contacting This Provider
To contact Red Deer First Aid for training, supplies or consulting please use the following contact information.
- Toll Free Telephone Number: 1-888-870-7002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.firstaidreddeer.ca
Friendly and knowledgeable operators are available to take your calls during regular business hours.
Red Deer First Aid has the largest variety of training programs.
Full training courses for CPR are available in three levels, each inclusive of first aid and automated external defibrillation (AED) training. AEDs are machines that are attached to the chest and apply shock to the heart. If you just want to enrol in either first aid or CPR, you can take stand-alone CPR or stand-alone first aid classes. Stand-alone CPR classes still include AED training.
The list below has some of Red Deer First Aid’s most popular classes.
- Standard Childcare first aid
- Standard first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Emergency Childcare 1st aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Emergency first aid and CPR
- Babysitting CPR and 1st aid
- Basic Marine 1st aid and CPR
- CPR “C” and AED
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation level “C” for health care providers
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation level A and AED
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- On-Line WHMIS Training
- On-Line Fire Safety Training
- Food Safety Certification
- On-Line TDG Training
Classes at Red Deer First Aid are offered at the most competitive rates.
Rates include taxes, certification fees, and workplace approved training manuals. These fees are only paid once, in full, during the enrolment. There are no additional expenses. If you decide on dropping out, just give a 72-hour notice and you will receive a full refund of the enrolment fee.
Certification is also included in the fees. The certificates are valid for three years and can be renewed through refresher programs held twice a week.
Private programs are also available.
Red Deer First Aid also offers private instructors if you want to book training at home or for a special company event. These classes have different rates so just send an e-mail or give call if you want a private instructor.
Enrolment and registration is very simple.
Just fill out the registration form on the website to register. E-mails, telephone calls, and walk-ins during business hours are also highly encouraged.
Did You Know?
Alzheimer’s signs and symptoms
Alzheimer’s disease is progessive, degenerative disease of the brain manifested by gradual loss of memory and skills. Compared to dementia which can be considered a natural part of the aging process and manifests as forgetfulness. Signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease are:
- Mild confusion
- Asks questions and says statements repeatedly
- Forget conversations, appointments, events
- Misplace possessions
- Eventually forgets immediate family members and objects
- Lose sense of time
- Trouble speaking, reading, and writing
- Short attention span