Would you know what to do during a medical emergency? What if you encounter someone with a serious injury? Would you know what to do? Strengthen your resume, boost your confidence and learn life-saving skills by enrolling in first aid and CPR training in Mississauga. The largest, most experienced, lowest priced Ontario WSIB approved provider is Mississauga First Aid. This provider offers comprehensive, two-day Ontario WSIB approved standard first aid, CPR and AED training as well as one-day emergency first aid. Participants that work in the childcare industry can register for childcare first aid. Participants requiring only CPR and AED training can register for these courses in a stand-alone format. On-line safety courses such as WHMIS, TDG and MSDS are available in a classroom or on-line format. Food handling / safety classes are also available for individuals that work in food serving, handling, storing and / or preparing. Visit the Mississauga First Aid website here to view a full list of available courses or use the contact information below to register with or contact this Ontario provider.
The following is contact / registration information for Mississauga First Aid:
- Website for on-line registration: http://firstaidcprmississauga.ca
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002 (toll free number)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friendly CSR’s are available from 8 am to 7 pm Monday through to Sunday to help with questions or registration
Why Register With Mississauga First Aid
Here’s the top 5 reasons to register with this WSIB approved provider
- The course prices of this provider are the lowest in Ontario. Prices include tax, manuals and certification fees.
- No other provider offers more courses at a more convenient schedule with multiple training locations
- Training facilities are well-maintained, clean and equipped with the latest training / teaching equipment to provide the best learning environment
- Instructors are experienced and knowledgeable with a strong background in the subject matter
- Registration is incredibly easy with so many different registration and contact options (check above to see registration methods)
Register for a course today and see what this provider has to offer.
Did You Know?
Choking happens when an object becomes lodged in the airway – usually food or small toys for children. The choking person cannot bring air into the lungs which supplies the rest of the body with oxygen. If choking is left un-managed, a person can die within minutes. The brain can only last for 7-10 minutes without oxygen before the brain tissue starts to die (cerebral tissue hypoxia). It is important to address choking once a person signals that he has something stuck in his windpipe.
Learn more about this in a first aid course at Mississauga First Aid.