Do you need certification in first aid and / or CPR? We are partnered with the best priced and highest quality provider in your region. Participants can select from standard, emergency, occupational or childcare first aid with a variety of different level’s of CPR to choose from.
All of our training providers are partnered with St Mark James. We are a training affiliate with the largest first aid and CPR provider in the world. St Mark James is on the cutting edge of first aid and CPR training throughout the world. The crest that symbolizes the workplace approved is a sign of first aid that is one of the most recognizable symbols in the world. Millions of people die every year from cardiac arrest and circulatory emergencies. Would you know what to do if you saw someone collapse in front of you or begin suffering from signs of circulatory emergencies? St Mark James teaches millions of people every year how to be prepared for this situation. With a short first aid and CPR course (click here to find a provider near you) provided through the workplace approved you can drastically increase the chances of survival the victim.
Range of First Aid and CPR Courses
St Mark James offers a number of different first aid and CPR courses and stand-alone CPR courses. The following is a list of some of the popular first aid courses offered by the workplace approved:
- Workplace Emergency First Aid (Equivalent to Occupational First Aid)
- Wilderness First Aid and CPR
- First Responder Training and CPR
- Standard Childcare first aid and CPR “B”
- Standard first aid and CPR level “C” and AED
- Standard first aid and Health Care Provider CPR
- Emergency Childcare first aid and CPR “B”
- Emergency first aid and CPR level “A” and AED
- Emergency first aid and CPR level “C” and AED
- Stand-alone CPR level “A” and AED
- Stand-alone CPR level “B” and AED
- Stand-alone CPR level “C” and AED
- Health Care Provider CPR and AED (CPR HCP)
What’s Included in the First Aid and / or CPR Course?
These courses all include workplace approved first aid manuals and training in the use of automated external defibrillators (AED’s). Candidates that complete the skills component of the course and the multiple choice exam will receive a workplace approved first aid and / or CPR certificate that is valid for 3 years. Many of these courses are equivalent to courses offered by the Heart and Stroke Foundation, St. Johns Ambulance and the Lifesaving Society. However, the workplace approved has the highest standards and is the leader among all of the providers.
For more information about the courses please select your location from the main menu. We also offer first aid and / or CPR renewal courses. Learn to save the life of a loved one, co-worker, friend or stranger by learning CPR!